Sign-up for MARTA Alerts
Single Tracking & Weekend Service Schedule Information
Saturday, January 25th
All Red/Gold Line trains will operate on a modified weekend (20-minute) schedule.
All Blue/Green Line trains will operate on a modified weekend (20-minute) schedule.
Sunday, January 26th
All Red/Gold Line trains will operate on a modified weekend single tracking (20-minute) schedule.
- From 4 am until 12 pm, at Lenox Station, all trains will board on the southbound platforms.
- From 2 pm until Monday at 4 am, at Lenox Station, all trains will board on the northbound platforms.
- At Lindbergh Station, all trains will board on the Northbound platform starting at 9:30 pm
- For this period, trains will follow modified 20-minute schedules, with the Red Line will only operate between North Springs and Lindbergh Stations.
- Passengers travelling to destinations south of Lindbergh station on through to the Airport will need to transfer at Lindbergh and board the next southbound Gold line train.
- Also note, when traveling northbound to Buckhead, Medical Center, Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, and North Springs, passengers will need to transfer at Lindbergh station and board the next Red Line train.
All Blue/Green Line trains will operate on a modified weekend single tracking (20-minute) schedule. Bankhead trains will turn at King Memorial Station.
How Single Tracking Works [VIDEO]
View Bus Reroutes Here
MARTA has parallel tracks all along its Red, Gold, Blue and Green lines – allowing for one train to run in each direction during normal operations. As individual sections of track are being repaired, trains must share a single track through the affected area. This “single tracking” can result in delays in rail service. We
try NOT to disrupt service during this process; however, some work during regular service hours cannot be avoided. The majority of the work is being done late at night and during weekends.