Sign-up for MARTA Alerts
Weekend Service & Single Tracking Information
Single Tracking Will Occur This Weekend
Saturday, March 28th and Sunday, March 29th
All Red/Gold Line trains will operate on weekend single tracking schedule with 20-minute frequencies.
- The Red Line will operate between Lindbergh Center and North Springs Station.
- Red Line customers traveling between Lindbergh Center and Airport must board a Gold Line train.
- Transfer between Red and Gold Lines at Lindbergh Center Station.
- The Gold Line will operate between Airport to Doraville Station.
- At Five Points, Peachtree Center, Civic Center Stations, all trains will board on the northbound platforms.
All Blue/Green trains will run on a weekend schedule with 20-minute frequencies.
How Single Tracking Works [VIDEO]
View Bus Reroutes Here
MARTA has parallel tracks all along its Red, Gold, Blue and Green lines – allowing for one train to run in each direction during normal operations. As individual sections of track are being repaired, trains must share a single track through the affected area. This “single tracking” can result in delays in rail service. We
try NOT to disrupt service during this process; however, some work during regular service hours cannot be avoided. The majority of the work is being done late at night and during weekends.