MARTA Mobility is our paratransit service available to anyone unable to ride or disembark from our regular MARTA transit services. Visit our
MARTA Mobility page to see the qualifications for this service.
For riders who do qualify for MARTA Mobility, all fare and balances must be loaded onto your Photo ID Breeze Cards — otherwise you'll need to pay with cash. Standard MARTA Mobility fare is $4, and customers can only board our Mobility buses if they have sufficient fare.
Customers can load their Mobility Photo ID Breeze Cards at any of our Breeze Vending Machines around MARTA. They can also load their cards at MARTA RideStores or by calling media sales at 404-848-5000. And lastly, riders can load their cards online
Mobility Fare Guide
All MARTA Mobility Fare(s) must be loaded onto your Mobility Photo ID Card. Payment with a standard Breeze Card is only allowed when using it to pay for a companion.
20 Trips — Mobility Discounted Pass
30-Day Pass — Mobility Discounted Pass
Note: Your 30-Day Pass only starts after your first use — not after you purchase the fare.
Acceptable Types of Fare
There are a few ways to pay for fare when riding MARTA Mobility whether you're riding alone or bringing a companion on board.
- MARTA Mobility Photo ID Card, loaded with cash, trips or a Mobility Pass
- $4.00 cash (customers and companions)
- One Breeze Card (issued by your employer), shown when boarding along with a payment of $2.50
- One Breeze Ticket (issued by your school or university), shown when boarding along with a payment of $2.50
- Valid SE Trans Single MARTA Mobility 1-Trip Breeze Ticket, tapped and dropped in ticket fare box
- Regular Breeze Card with stored value for companion riders ONLY (deducts $4.00)