Bus Mechanics/Technicians (Journeymen) Wanted!
You would be a great addition to our dynamic MARTA team!
We are currently recruiting Bus Mechanic/Technician (Journeyman) positions.
If you are:
- Can work flexible hours to help us meet our operational needs
Starting Rate $22.08 per hour
Top Rate $25.06 per hour
- Must have a current Class C license. Individuals hired must obtain a valid State of Georgia issued Commercial Driver Learner’s (CDL), Permit (Class a or B), with a passing “P” endorsement within 30 days and must obtain a valid State of Georgia issued Commercial Driver’s License (Class “A or B”), with a Passenger Endorsement. Within (3) weeks of obtaining their Commercial Drivers Learner’s (CDL), Permit (Class A or B) with a passing “P” endorsement.
- Minimum age of 18 years old.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of two years driving experience. A maximum of one (1) moving violation, with a maximum of three (3) points on Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) within a 24-month period. No DUI violations allowed.
- Successful completion of a two-year diesel or automotive program, Transit Bus Maintenance 2-Year Apprenticeship Program, Department of Defense Maintenance Program, or closely related Maintenance Training Program. In lieu of completion of formal training, three or more years of work experience in automotive or heavy-duty truck maintenance service and repair or similar may be substituted.
- Competitive Wages
- Excellent Benefits
- Unlimited Usage of a Breeze Pass
- Paid Training Classes
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Performance Rewards & Recognition
- Advancement Opportunities
For more information and to apply, please visit our website at