This application for certification is the first step in the process that will be used to determine your eligibility
for MARTA Mobility Paratransit Services. MARTA Mobility Paratransit Service is an origin to destination
public transportation service for individuals with disabilities who are prevented from using
MARTA's Fixed Route transportation services. MARTA's Fixed Route services include bus and rail transit services. MARTA's bus and rail services are fully accessible to individuals with disabilities. MARTA's Mobility Paratransit Services and Fixed Route Services operate in Fulton, Dekalb and Clayton Counties and in the City of Atlanta.
Please be sure to do the following:
- You must complete the entire PART A of the application and   answer every question.
- Incomplete applications cannot be processed and will be returned.
- You must have PART B completed by your Health Care Professional who can appropriately answer questions about your disability and ability to travel. Your Health Care Professional must complete ALL sections of the PART B form.
- You must return both PART A and PART B as the first step of the Certification Process.
- Please be sure that both PART A and PART B are completed and signed before returning.