You may apply online at www.itsmarta.com or at any Georgia Department of Labor Office, or you may mail your resume to:
2424 Piedmont Rd. NE
ATTN: Human Resources – Recruiting Branch
You may also drop off your resume at the above address. (The resume must be in a sealed envelope addressed to Human Resources – Recruiting Branch)
- Job openings are posted on a weekly basis, on a Wednesday to Wednesday schedule
- Job applications must be received in Human Resources no later than 5 pm on the closing date of the job posting for the position you apply for. MARTA reserves the right to close a job posting at anytime.
- All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview
- MARTA is a drug free, smoke free environment.
- Participation in MARTA’s Drug and Alcohol program is a condition of employment.
- Applicants selected for hire will be subject to a background history record check.
- Due to high volume of responses to job openings, you will only be contacted if you are selected to continue in the hiring process.
- If you are an individual with a disability and may require assistance or reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process for any listed position, please contact us at 404-848-5544 or 404-848-5002.
- MARTA is an E-Verify participant.
- MARTA's Federally Issued Employer User ID #: 48965
- Date of Authorization: 08/07/2007