We partner with more than 250 organizations around Atlanta to encourage people to make MARTA a permanent part of their daily commute. Through our Partnership Program, companies, businesses, properties and organizations of all sizes can offer their employees and volunteers discounted Employer Passes. These Breeze Cards offer unlimited rides during the calendar month in which they're purchased.
The Program provides substantial benefits for your company. Click Here to see our "How this program is great for your company"
Partnership Fare Structure
Partnership fare pricing includes a discount of up to
20% on each $95 pass purchased. The discount percentage depends on the number
of cards your company purchases. All cards purchased through TMAs will receive
a 20% discount. Here’s the rundown of our discount tiers:
|1 – 9
|10 – 1,499
– June 2017
Enrolling your organization in the Partnership Program is easy and only takes a few steps. First, you'll need to provide the following pieces of information:
- Your organization's current financial statement (unless paying by check or credit card)
- A signed copy of our Enrollment Transmittal Form
Once you have signed the form, follow the submission directions found in the Enrollment Transmittal Form. We'll run a credit check on your account (as we do with all new accounts), and then we'll establish a payment method for your company. Feel free to call our office at 404-848-5057, 404-848-5620 or email
email@example.com if you have any questions about the process.
Managing Your Company's Program
Managing your account is just as easy as signing up. Once you sign up and designate a person to act as your partnership's administrator, the following steps will take place:
- We'll process the paperwork and contact you regarding account approval for setup and billing processes.
- Our staff will provide a brief online training session on the account management system you'll use to activate and deactivate your employee cards.
- Your company will receive MARTA Breeze Cards for all employees participating in the program (riding MARTA).
- We will invoice your company for the calendar monthly benefits activated for the month.
Partnership Program Benefits
Along with encouraging reduced car usage and reduced air pollution, the Partnership Program comes with benefits for organizations and employees:
- Unlimited rides on MARTA buses and trains for the calendar month
- Personal vehicle savings, such as fuel and maintenance
- Lower monthly costs for parking and more parking availability for visitors
- Contribution to your company/property green initiative and LEED (Leadership and Energy Environmental Design) certification
- Monthly business deduction of up to $255 per employee for companies offering subsidies —
2016 Employer's Tax Guide to Fringe Benefits