Our employees are our most valued asset. Everyday, they play an important role in MARTA’s commitment to provide reliable, safe, and cost effective public transportation service to the metro Atlanta region. To support this commitment, we always seek highly motivated team players who are interested in coming aboard to help enhance the services we provide to our customers and together, make MARTA one of the best public transportation systems in the world. MARTA is a drug-free and Equal Opportunity Employer.
MARTA offers a series of benefit programs and incentives to ensure a healthy work-life balance for its workforce.
Among others, such programs are as follows:
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent benefit programs*
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Health and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts
- Defined Contribution Retirement Plan (MARTA and employee contribute)
- Optimal 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
*Note: Full time employees are eligible to participate after 60 days of employment. Part time employees are eligible to participate after one year of employment (medical and life insurance benefits only).
- Other incentives
- Flex and compressed work schedule
- Tuition Reimbursement (for full time/permanent employees)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free unlimited transportation using our breeze card on all MARTA buses and trains